- Game Guide
- Item Mall
The pages in this guide are designed to give you an overview of the game so you can understand the basics and quickly start playing. In order to make navigation simple, we've compiled a summary of the guide with links to navigate you to sections where you can find more information.
- Getting Started
- Dynasty Warriors Online is free to download and free to play! This section has all the information you need for account creation (if you don't already have an Aeria account), download, and installation. You will also find information here about creating your character and choosing a faction.
- User Interface
- In order to succeed in Dynasty Warriors Online, players will first need to familiarize themselves with the User Interface (UI). This section explains the different aspects of the game screen and what each of them means.
- Keyboard and Mouse Controls
- Visit this section to learn how to use the game controls. This includes how to move, attack, and generally interact with the game.
- Fighting is at the core of the DWO experience. This section provides information on how to get started in battle and fight your way to glory. Learn more about battle quests, battle modes, and the Lieutenant System.
- Social Interactions
- There are many ways that you can interact with other players in Dynasty Warriors Online. The Social game guide page contains information on how to get together with other players, chat, find groups, and form guilds. All of these are valuable aspects of the game.
- Joining Forces
- You can't win a war alone. This section provides information on how to add and block players from your friends list, how to form parties, and how to create and join player guilds.
- Items and Storage
- In order to be in top fighting form, your items and equipment will need attention. Be sure to read through the Items section of the Game Guide to learn more about how to be among the best when it comes to your gear, and how to store and organize your possessions.
- The Marketplace
- Located outside the main courtyard of town is the marketplace. Visit this section to learn about the variety of NPCs you'll encounter here, including merchants, antique dealers, craftsmen, blacksmiths, and more.
© 2006-2010 TECMO KOEI GAMES CO., LTD.